For every occasion and mood, Styleology Salon has a range of hairstyles which you can sport and flaunt.
Whether it’s quick hairstyles, half-up/half-down hairstyles, wedding hairstyles, hair accessories, or hairstyles for different hair types (strands that are thick, fine, short, long, curly, or natural—we’ve you covered), you’ll find a treasure trove of useful hairstyling ideas right here.
See it First
How you style your hair can cause hair to look brittle, frizzy and lackluster, or even fall out. Follow these tips from dermatologists to help style your hair without causing damage.
- Dry your hair by wrapping it in a towel after a shower or bath. Another alternative is letting your hair air-dry.
- Most people should handle wet hair as little as possible as wet hair breaks more easily when combed or brushed. However, people with tightly curled or textured hair should brush their hair when wet to decrease the chances of hair breakage.
- Keep brushing to minimum. Brushing your hair 100 strokes each day can cause split ends.
- Reduce the use of “long-lasting hold” styling products. Using a comb to style your hair after you apply the product can cause the hair to break and can lead to hair loss over time.
- Allow your hair to partially air dry before you style or comb. Decreasing the number of times per week that you blow dry also helps limit damage.
- Flat irons should be used on dry hair on a low or medium heat setting, no more often than every other day. If you use a curling iron, only leave it in place for a second or two. No matter your hair type, excessive heat can damage your hair.
- Do not continuously wear braids, cornrows, ponytails and hair extensions. These styles pull on the hair and can cause tension that leads to breakage. If the tension continues, permanent hair loss can develop.